Silhouette Cameo 4 White - Vinyl Cutter
The Cameo 4 has more speed, power and ability than any previous Silhouette model.
Perfect for vinyl lovers, this cutting machine has: a built- in roll feeder allowing you to easily load and cut rolled materials, and a built-in crosscutter that lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
The possibilities are endless for projects, as the Cameo 4 allows you to cut up to 10 feet in length with selected materials!
It has matless cutting capabilities, meaning "no mat is no problem" for selected materials.
But what can you cut?
A larger variety of materials than ever before, including:
- Foam rubber
… and more!
The blade is able to cut materials up to 3mm thick, has a downward force of 5kg and is three times faster than the previous Cameo model. No need to adjust the blade by hand either; as with the Silhouette Cameo 3, the auto-blade adopts whatever settings you put into Silhouette Studio.
With two tool heads, you’ll be able to carry out two different processes in work step – for example, draw and then cut in one process – without changing the tool!
The Cameo 4 is able to connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to compatible devices, meaning you can send your cutting files to the machine without the use of a cable.
Other exciting features include:
- Compatible with PixScan:The PixScan technology enables you to use a camera or a scanner to cut contours around an already printed design or to place the desired cutting lines on your material. You can even use your smartphone or tablet for this. The PixScan algorithm enables the SILHOUETTE CAMEO 4 to recognize specially placed registration marks on the PixScan cutting mat and to cut out your motif with precise contours.
- Print & Cut: make stickers, decals and temporary tattoos using your home printer together with your Silhouette machine! All Silhouette hobby plotters have a built-in optical sensor to read registration marks . You can create these registration marks in the Silhouette Studio and then print them out. The optical sensor finds the registration marks on your printed motif and the SILHOUETTE CAMEO cuts out the contours with razor sharpness .
…All of this, within a sleek, elegant appearance. A machine you would be proud to have within your craft or work space.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x SILHOUETTE CAMEO 4
- 1x power supply (100-240 V)
- Automatic blade V2 for SILHOUETTE CAMEO 4
- 4x adapters (cutting adapter, deep cutting cutting adapter, power cutting adapter, pin adapter)
- 1x USB cable (USB 2.0)
- 1x 12 ″ cutting mat (standard adhesive, 30.48 cm x 30.48 cm cutting area)
- 1x cross cutter (integrated)
- 1x roll holder (integrated)
Download Silhouette-Studio Basic software (Windows 7 or higher required | MAC OS X 10.7 or higher required) 100 free designs to get started on creative projects right away 1 month subscription in the Silhouette Design Store (after registering with the manufacturer at https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/setup) Minimum requirements for your system: - Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 or Mac OS x10.7 or higher - Min. 2.5 GHz processor - Min. 4 GB RAM - 10 GB free hard disk space - USB port
|Delivery time||2-3 Days|
|Size / Format||A4 - 21x29.7 cm|