Posted in: Misc
- Mirror your design before cutting
- Always do a test cut
Silhouette cut settings (for a new blade)Speed: 8 Thickness: 8 Blade: 2 No two vinyls are the same even if they are of the same type. Thus cutting results may vary from colour to colour even with the same settings. That's why you always need to do a test cut – especially if the blade is a little worn. If the test cut is not correct, try adjusting the blade settings or the speed. The blade settings need to be adjusted in the software as well as on the blade itself. Suitable for: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly-cotton blends 1. Pre iron your garment for two to three seconds to eliminate residual moisture and creases. A plain surface is important when printing.
2. Now place your design on the desired part of the garment and cover it with HappyCover. When using the HappyPress:
- Temperature: 150 °C
- Time: 5 to 10 seconds
- Pressure: medium
- Peel off: hot
3. HappyFlex can be peeled hot. Immediately try to lift one corner of the carrier to see wether your design sticks. If it does not stick continue with step 4. If it sticks continue with step 5.
4. If your design does not stick, re-cover it with HappyCover and press/iron for another 5 seconds. Try to increase the pressure. Then try again to remove the carrier.
5. Up to now everything should have worked out fine and you have created your own individual designer piece. For a long-lasting print let the garment rest up to two days before the first wash. The print is washable up to 40 °C. Pro-tip: If you turn your garment inside out before washing or ironing, the colours will remain vibrant for a long time.
Leave your comment