DIY Star Nails using HappyVinyl
Star striking nails in 5 minutes? Yes please!
We are bringing back the 90's nail sticker trend with personalised nails to make you go wow!
Hayley was inspired to add a fun design to her nails. She got the HappyVinyl self-adhesive out and ready with a star design. This is the perfect project for using up small scraps and getting crafty with the cutter.
Choose from different shapes, effects and colours to make your nails totally unique...
For this project we used:
- HappyVinyl Gloss: Navy Blue
- A cutter (Silhouette, Circuit or Brother ScanNCut)
- HappyWeeder tool
- First we created different star shapes in Silhouette studio (or an alternative cutting machine programme.
2. Next, we placed the HappyVinyl colour side up onto the mat and sent the design to cut.
3. We used a weeding tool to weed away the excess vinyl. This revealed the star design ready to add to our nails.
Here are the HappyVinyl shapes all cut.
4. We peeled away the stars from the backing and placed these directly onto our dry nails. Next we pressed each star down onto the nail.
Tah Dah! The nails are complete! You could add a clear top coat to seal the designs down.